Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-SuperBowl...Centerstage, YES Network

Options
Carolina Q
Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Snippets of interviews with a bunch of players and coaches who have won and lost Super Bowls. On till 11:30 ET. Just found it, but it's quite interesting. LT, Simms, Ditka, Herm, TB... Check it out if you can.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
Central Connecticut 

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    A follow up...

Also interviewed were Elway, Joe Cool, The Bus, Parcells, Joe Willie, Rice, maybe more. All interviews from years past. Very interesting. It's on again tomorrow at 3PM ET. I'm going to watch cuz I didn't discover it tonight until it was half over.

Elway says he spent 15 years lying to people - telling them that if he never won a Super Bowl, he would still consider his career a success. :laugh:

Simm's comments about Billy Crystal were hilarious. Seems he told Billy, before the game, what plays they were going to run. Billy impressed his friends. :)

Anyway, check it out tomorrow - if you're not cooking!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut