Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Now Sam's

Cpt'n CookCpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
edited 1:11AM in EggHead Forum
First WallyWorld and now Sam's is closed because of excess snow build-up on their flat roofs. Oh the humanity, that is where I get my Spareribs and butts!
·

Comments

• FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    You should get your pork where I get mine, I never run out.

piggies.jpg

I've got three in a pen right now getting delicious.
    ·
  • StonyStony Posts: 21
    My personal favorite and the best! B)

Stony
    ·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Sounds like you should be invent and promotin the fancy schmansy new Acme Roof heater...think of the money "we" can make...LOL
    ·
  • thirdeyethirdeye Posts: 7,428
    IMG_0480a.jpg

Boy, I'm glad my Sam's Club doesn't have any issues with snow....
    Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
    ·
  • Cpt'n CookCpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    When I was a teen I used to take my girl parking near a local pig farm as a joke. It smelled so bad it hurt your eyes :laugh: . . . some of my girls did too now that I look back on it.
    ·
    I will cut you in on any profit from the roof rake I made :laugh:
    ·
    Our piles of snow can beat up your piddly piles of snow!
    ·
    IMG_0488b.jpg

Heah, but that has been plowed. Heheee. Here's another perspective...

DSC06185JPGa.jpg
    Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,406
    Is that a recent picture? We got a dusting with that artic blast that just left.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    "Rake"....a rake requires an operator...a heater requires a switch..I used to work for the guvment..we would spend days trying to figure out how to get out of doing 20 minutes of manual labor..LOL
    ·
  • That is some CRAZY snow!
    BGE'er since 1996 Large BGE 1996, Small BGE 1996, Mini BGE 1997
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Like Jerry Jones and the Loser Stadium! :laugh: Has EVERYTHING BUT a roof heater! :whistle:
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    I have visited Shawnee(such as it is) in the past.I think Casper was about 70-170 miles NW of there.Where are you located :huh: ?We went through Cheyenne on our way there.I hear there is a BIG country muisic/rodeo festival in Cheyenne every year. :)
    ·
    DSC03949a2.jpg

I'm in Casper, right under the black arrow...

homepage_rodeo4.jpg

I guess you could call it a BIG rodeo. Heheee. It's called Cheyenne Frontier Days aka "The Daddy of 'em All", and this is the 115th year. Entertainment this year includes:

Kid Rock
    Jason Aldean
    The Charlie Daniels Band
    Mötley Crüe
    Darius Rucker
    Zac Brown Band
    Toby Keith with Eric Church
    Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

·