Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Beef Back Rib Rub ?

jbennyjbenny Posts: 147
edited 8:06AM in EggHead Forum
Maybe someone can put my concern to rest, I put on the rub I got from Kruez's Meat Market in Lexington on the beef ribs and I am just a little concerned with the amount of salt they (and Snow's) use in their rub. I've never done beef ribs so I don't know if I should be worried. Should I?

Comments

• Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 8,009
    I am not a big fan of salty rubs and the length of time 5-6 hours for the ribs would make me wonder if they would tend to dry out. If you have a good steak rub less salty or even some rib rub you might want to mix to thin the salt concentration.