Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Georgia Mountain Eggfest

DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
edited 10:33AM in EggHead Forum
I have the tickets and room reservations done! This is going to be a good fest in a beautiful location. Everyone should try to get there.

That is All!
This is the greatest signature EVAR!

Comments

• Hey Doug I plain on coming back up there for it after our camping trip. Two long trips back to back up there. :woohoo:
  • Vickie and I will be there too. Reservations will be made shortly. Looking forward to it.
    Larry
    Aiken, SC. and
    Fancy Gap, Va.
  • fieroguyfieroguy Posts: 777
    Me also too.
  • Cool Doug. That is going to be one great fest.
  • egretegret Posts: 4,035
    I appreciate that, Doug! I had a meeting this afternoon with the GA Mountain Fair Director, the head of the Tourism Board, the Host Hotel Manager, the Web site designer, the dealer, and the Director of the C of C. They are really pumped and they have come up some amazing prizes for the cook's drawing, and..........they're just getting started!! It's the only Fest I've been to where you can walk either from the hotel or the campground. The hotel has a limited number of rooms with refrigerators, so you need to make your reservations early!
    Also, I'm going to have a golf outing (scramble format) at the beautiful Brasstown Valley Resort pending enough people showing interest....
    Looking forward to seeing you!
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Beem me up Dougie!

Wish I was closer! :(
  • Sounds awesome guys. I lived in that area for awhile and loved it. Brasstown had "memberships" for locals that cost $1200/year! Anyway tip one back for me and enjoy.
  • DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
    This is going to be a good one Mike.

Thanks for chiming in John!
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Yep Ginny and I have our cooks tickets and room reservations. Now I just need to get Friday off so we can join the golf tourney...woo hoo...this is going to be a great fest...thanks to John & Joan for hosting it... B) ;) :)