Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mothership

Options
NoleC5
NoleC5 Posts: 176
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well, with a 7 month old son I've had minimal time to post on the forum and/or grill lately; however, I lurk pretty much everyday. I've recently had an issue where the fire box cracked as well as the iron plate developed fairly large cracks and unfortunately received very little help from my local retailer. Since I've now purchased two eggs from this retailer (one for me and one as a gift), this was a little disheartening...but I digress.

Fortunately, I live in the Atlanta area and was able to take my first trip to the "Mothership" yesterday afternoon while on babysitting duty. :-) Now, I know its been said many times before and will probably be said many times in the future...but the service and attention I received yesterday was unparalleled. Was immediately greeted at the door by Terri as he noticed the fire box in one hand and car seat in the other! With basically no questions asked the new parts were in my hand in less then 5 minutes.

The only thing that surprised me is that I was able to get out the door with only spending 60 bucks! Could have easily bought many many more accessories. :-) Also, really looking forward to attending some of the cooking classes this year!

Okay...gotta cut this short....baby is waking up from a nap!!!

Comments