Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Bless His Little Pointed Head

Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
edited 9:22AM in EggHead Forum
Really looks like he was suffering, huh?

weekend002.jpg

Comments

• SSN686SSN686 Posts: 3,202
    Morning Mike:

Chubby suffer????? The only time I can recall him "suffering" was at the Florida EggFest when he set my oven mitts on fire while removing the planked brie from the Egg! :laugh: :laugh: :evil:

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Jay:

He's synonymous with breakage, burnage, and just carnage in general. He's continually searching for a place to happen....kinda like the accident guy on the insurance commercials.

Mike
  • ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,956
    Say what he will Jay...

Ann was mentioning on the way home that at least we didn't have to witness another pathetic episode of:

"The Return of the Whimpering Ranger"...

P1230057-1.jpg

Part Deux!!

:woohoo:
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Bobby-QBobby-Q Posts: 1,993
    You should have seen him in Waldorf in 2006 I think it was. Seems like he lost everything or everything got stolen, but he was in heII over it.

Sorry Evans, it really was funny looking back now, well actually it was funny for us at the time but now it's hopefully funny for you too.
  • ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,956
    LOL!!!!

Well, "if you can't laugh at yourself...you'll be the only one who isn't"...in my case...lol!!

I've ...let's just say experienced the "hi's and low's" when it comes to Waldorf!!

The first year...I got burnt to a chrisp...locked my keys in trunk of the rental car (whos safety latch didnt work)...and sat in an open parking lot
    ("abandoned and left for dead") Woo Doogies tells it...waiting for the AAA wrecker to show up!!

In the mean time...remember the storm that blew up?

I just sat there pissed...soaked, and hungry till the secoind driver came once the first driver couldnt get the car open!!

Finally...Kewnny and Woo doggies noticed I never came to the After Party...and came looking for me!!

The found me...in the parking lot...next to Seasonal, (in a folding chair trying to hide under an eve)...in an absolute downpour!

He and I we chuckling about that just the other!! :cheer:

The next year...it was the "Great lost/stolen Wallet" Episode!!

In my best Forrest Gump..."That's all I have to say about that"!!

:ohmy:
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • QUIT picking on Chubby!!!!