Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I love my egg!

Options
No Cal Brian
No Cal Brian Posts: 32
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi all, rookie member here and I just want to say how informative the forum is and how great and easy the egg is to cook on. I've had a large egg for about 5 months (thanks to Smitty in San Jose) and have begun the enjoyable journey as an egg owner. I never knew how much fun it was going to be (to go along with the good food). I've learned alot from all of you and look forward my continuing education!

By the way, I think I'll keep the old weber gas grill for now - it comes in handy when I need to season the cast iron!

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    No Cal Brian wrote:
    - it comes in handy when I need to season the cast iron!

Maybe, but the egg is better for seasoning your wok. :)

Welcome to the madness!!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• No Cal Brian
    Options
    You say madness and I agree. My wife thinks it's more like a cult - although she sure is enjoying her hubby doing more of the cooking!
  • MemphisQue
    Options
    Relatively new to the egg too and I have gotten a lot of questions answered and help on this site. Good luck with your egg.
  • Kentucky Wildcat Fan
    Options
    I finally gave my Weber away to my brother on Thanksgiving. Welcome to the forum. It's better than any cookbook!
    Large & MiniMax in Lexington, KY