Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Holy Grille 1.0

JD'NatiJD'Nati Posts: 2
edited 10:28AM in EGG Table Forum
I'm a new BGE'r from Cincinnati. Knowing my procrastinating ways, I deprived myself of the BGE until I completed the cart. This is the initial roll-out. I'm not sure what kind of hangars etc I need to attach yet. Was really enjoying looking over some of the work here and getting some ideas! 1Gunner's recent post was some beautiful work.

Regardless of attachments, the food is awesome!

DSC_0025.JPG

IMG00310.jpg

IMG00313.jpg

Link to Pics

Comments

• Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Welcome aboard, nice looking table! :ohmy: :cheer: We are in Cincinnati during the summer months and through the Holidays, Florida the remainder. We live in North Bend, just off River Rd, Rte 50. :)
  • Thanks Captain. I can't blame you for heading south this year! Hope you have a BGE that can fly too ;)

We're up here on a cul-de-sac in Evendale behind GE.

Keep in touch.
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    We got a small group together last year and made a field trip to Jungle Jim's, had lunch, talked food and eggs. We are planning to do it again this summer, I will let you know if you are interested. :)