Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cornish Game Hen Stand

TXTriker
TXTriker Posts: 1,177
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Does any one know of a Cornish Game Hen rack or stand. Like a beer can chicken stand but for the game hens and where to get them?

Comments

• Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    Try a small tomato juice can.
  • Spatchcock works great for small birds !
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Ray, I just lay them on the grill. I have done three leaned on each other, teepee style.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    Ray I think I have some in the garage. Will give them to if you would like.
    Send me a note.
    Found them: have never been used. Spatchcock or just sit them....
    photo-23.jpg
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    I flip back and forth with my Cornish game hen cooks. Sometimes I just splatcock them and then other times I use the small ceramic "Willies Chicken Sitter" in the background. By their design they are hard to tip over unlike a tiny juice can is.
    IMG_0851.jpg
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.