Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Cornish Game Hen Stand

TXTrikerTXTriker Posts: 1,177
edited 2:01AM in EggHead Forum
Does any one know of a Cornish Game Hen rack or stand. Like a beer can chicken stand but for the game hens and where to get them?
·

Comments

• Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,861
    Try a small tomato juice can.
    ·
  • Spatchcock works great for small birds !
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,400
    Ray, I just lay them on the grill. I have done three leaned on each other, teepee style.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,418
    Ray I think I have some in the garage. Will give them to if you would like.
    Send me a note.
    Found them: have never been used. Spatchcock or just sit them....
    photo-23.jpg
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 15,566
    I flip back and forth with my Cornish game hen cooks. Sometimes I just splatcock them and then other times I use the small ceramic "Willies Chicken Sitter" in the background. By their design they are hard to tip over unlike a tiny juice can is.
    IMG_0851.jpg
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·