Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Gift fron Capt.Frank

HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
edited 12:08PM in EggHead Forum
Capt.Frank and his bride gave mt this to try. Can't wait!
I wonder if it would work on the pork chop I plan to cook for dinner.
2011-01-26162411.jpg

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 18,688
    I bet the pork chop would sit up for that :ohmy:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    We really like it with lamb, and it is out of site with cream cheese and a bagel or on cheesecake! :) :P :cheer:
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    That sounds better than pork, but we will try it anyway. I don't want to wait.
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    That sounds fantastic, I've been stuck on a Raspberry Chipolte, and a Habennero Peach sauces lately for poultry.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 8,244
    Thanks for my jar also. Am having lamb chops tonight will give it a try. Thanks again.
  • BeakerBeaker Posts: 293
    Whatever you do take pics andpost them. I love seeing the different sauces etc on the little lovely animals beside the vegetables... :blink:
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Good stuff.

3262010009.jpg
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    I finished ribs with mango ginger habennero, and it came out great.
    Little cave man action.
    2011-01-26184936.jpg

And tasted good with the sauce
    2011-01-26191229.jpg
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,393
    Al, you did that sauce justice, and then some! :)
    Thanks R. I'll bring some goodies to the FL fest.
    And yes they did!
  • Hey Al mine is all packed up in the RV that Frank gave me. Figure it be good to share with the boys on the Camping and Fishing Trip.
  • I got a bottle of it, too. Thanks Frank! Can't wait to try it.
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 6 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 2 Smalls, 1 well-used Mini