Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Big E Shows Little E How To Dance

Options
JimboBQ
JimboBQ Posts: 197
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
BigEShowsLittleEHowToDance.jpg
<p />Here we see Big E showing Little E how to dance holding not one, but two butts all the while managing that little guru thingie! Ain't he graceful?
Looking at a 24 hour or so cook. I'll sleep while Mr. BBQ Guru keeps things going. I've got 15.3 lbs of Boston butt in Big E with Byron's Butt Rub. I couldn't wait for my shipment of Dizzy Pig rubs to get here. Deb said to get that pork cooked and pulled! My local BGE dealer carries the Byron's stuff and it's pretty good. I'm hoping he'll soon start carrying the Dizzy Pig.[p]Jimbo

Spartanburg, SC - 1 Large, 1 Small, 1 MiniMax and a Mini. I may have a problem...

Comments

• Fearless Flatlander
    Options
    JimboBQ, With the extra weight of the moon rocks shouldn't you have a dullie wheel set up for safety? And don't forget the bottle opener. I haven't started my tabel because I can't find the right bottle opener to set the mood. FF