Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Any of you cold weather folks ever find these?

Options
TheDirtyBurger
TheDirtyBurger Posts: 846
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This is the second time this year I have been awarded one of these frozen nuggets. Anyone else have the pleasure?

IMG_20110122_114512.jpg

Comments

• Rascal
    Rascal Posts: 3,923
    Options
    You turned the fire off too soon & missed the last course!!
  • howmeisterg
    Options
    Every overnight cook I do, I get one of those lovlies on the deck under the vent like yours.
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    that is pretty nasty :laugh:

i got beef on now for itialian beefs tomorrow.. i had to do it this weekend in case your team and mine both go to the big game ;)

i even got my local publix to make their chicago rolls into a hoagie shaped bun. it looks like they will be very good..

i have tried your care package and in fact i have one of your rubs on the beef. look for photos on monday ;)

thanks again

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• TheDirtyBurger
    Options
    I am glad you enjoy using my package. Let me know how the rubs are on beef. I usually only use the Dirty Butt Rub on butts and the Dirty Dust on ribs. I will be on the lookout for pics.

If I see any shenanigans, I am taking back my giardineria!