Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

First TRex

Options
Good Eats
Good Eats Posts: 136
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
IMG_0762.jpg
Two Filets gettin' ready to hit the EGG TRex Style ( Seasoned generously with a little Cow Lick )
IMG_0757.jpg[p]The Egg perculatin' ( as we like to say round these parts ) gettin' up to temp... notice the flames shootin' out the top of the large.[p]IMG_0763.jpg[p]After the steaks hit the grill for the first time
IMG_0767.jpg[p]Resting...[p]Well thats all I got... sorry there were no after pics. but when I got in the house and cut them open I was so surprised all I could do was yell " Honey come here LOOK AT THIS DAMN STEAK... IT'S AMAZING !!!! "[p]And amazing it was... this may have been the first TRex but it WON'T be the last![p]BTW Them were some good eats![p]P.S. Sorry those middle images are so large... guess next time I should resize.

Comments

• TRex
    TRex Posts: 2,714
    Options
    Good Eats,[p]Great pics - especially the one of flames coming out of the top of the Egg - Mad Max has been looking for one of those.[p]Glad the method worked well for you.[p]Cheers,[p]TRex