Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Hemi Cuda

"Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
edited 8:05AM in Off Topic
A friend of mine is selling his slightly modified :whistle: hemi Cuda.Some of you may remember,I posted pics of this car(still under construction)here last year.

DSC_0003-1.jpg

DSC_0012-1.jpg

DSC_0024-1.jpg

Anywho,I thought that you may like to know that it is going to be sold at the Barrett-Jackson auction this weekend :ohmy: It is lot# 1286,check it out.It has been featured in a few magazines,and the new Fast and the Furious movie.It's really awesome,and I can't wait to see what it sells for.Wish him luck :)

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/onlinesubmission/currentcarlist.aspx?aid=403&sd=01/18/2011&ed=01/18/2011
·

Comments

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Very cool Doug I love the old mopars though there isn't much old left on that one. My first car was a 69 road runner
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,300
    Mine was a '63 Impala with armstrong steering :blush:

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    You're right about that Pat,there ain't much old left on this one :laugh: ,but I just thought it was cool that my friend Troy built this thing in his garage.I've seen it parked at the grocery store down the street :ohmy: He really does drive it.I'm kinda pissed though,I never got to ride in it :pinch: :S
    ·
    Now Steve,how the heck did you see over the dashboard of a 63' Impala? :silly: :laugh:
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,300
    Sparky,

I'm pretty tall sitting down ;)

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    :lol: :laugh: :lol: Yer a funny little man Steve :P
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    My mom had one of those :whistle: that my little brother rebuilt with a big block when he was old enough to drive
    ·
    Here's a link to the dyno run on the Hot Rod magazine Power Tour :)

·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,395
    Doug, I'm a muscle car lover!! I remember this beauty!!
    Great luck his way for top $$!!
    Beautiful engine!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Barret-Jackson will be my first stop after hitting the Powerball....aka.....Redneck Retirement Plan. That show is addictive.
    ·
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,722
    How about a contest to see what it sells for. My guess is $280,000
    ·
    HAHA,that was my guess too :P I just talked to him,and after all of the seller fees,he made a $90,000 profit :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: What a fun way to make money :ohmy:
    ·