Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Oklahoma Eggfest 2011!

2»

Comments

• JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Yep. Special bottle will be there. I'll make Sazrac's till your volunteering to be the decoy for Auron!! :laugh:
  • DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
    I thought that was really nice helping out those lovely ladies who definitely looked like they were starving. Just trying to be neighborly :P :P :P
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
  • Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,565
    Whoa, big fella....the chickens have booked the roost already. We plan on being there to help you out with those wild and crazy girls....or do we need to protect them from you?????
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
    I have to admit I have gotten a pretty good sazerac going myself. I might have to bring my version to the party.
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
    Judy so glad you are coming! Would just not be the same with out ya'll! No need to worry about me and Doc. We are big boys and can take care of ourselfs.....most of the time!!! :laugh:
    Well you do now have you! By all means bring the goodies with you. Those gals should be old enough for one this year....maybe!! :P
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,742
    Snoop,

I would love to attend but wouldn't want to compete with thet Edmonton guy and his crew of ringers. B)

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 6,901
    I'm putting an old T-shirt in the mail so you can teach Auron "friend". :woohoo:
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
    Chicken Kanuk. If you showed half that rotton crew you run with in Fla. Fest would show I bet!! :whistle:
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,742
    It was a secret at least! We won fair and square. I had nothing to do with it. Who in the heck decided to make a Bernaise sauce on an egg in a half hour comp?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Weren't me for sure. I can't even spell bermeese much less make it! By the time of the Iron Chief I was doing good just to play with my advacodas!! :whistle: :blush:
  • That's right Darian!!
    JL doth protest way too much!
  • Please....no crawling under tables this time :lol:
  • Ku bought some in TEXAS at Thanksgiving -- hasn't been brave (or foolish) enough to break open the bottle yet -- even comes with a spoon :side:
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Just as long as there is plenty of this. :whistle:

100_1063.jpg
  • Great! Bring pics of the new kitchen plans/job! And Chubby, too :P
  • Now that's a visual :blush: :blush:
  • how many glasses do we need???
    A gross!
  • now look what you've started!!!

3 months worth of this "stuff"

:woohoo:
    Hooray for us! :evil:
  • she will be SO HAPPY!!!
  • I'm already getting scared...may have to book across the highway just for safety!

Cris, buddy, you please let me know what I can do to help you prepare. I'll be glad to give you evenings and Sundays and help do anything you need!!

Bruce