Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

pork/new pan

Susan EgglaineSusan Egglaine Posts: 2,437
edited 5:58AM in EggHead Forum
Made some pork stir fry in my new lodge pan that I got the handles welded up. Fits perfect on the large :)
2vxhrbc.jpg
axnrlf.jpg

Comments

• Wise OneWise One Posts: 2,645
    Good idea. Certainly better than just cutting them off. Stir fry looks good.
  • Mark0525Mark0525 Posts: 1,228
    Great pan, and the food looks great too. :)
  • Boss HoggBoss Hogg Posts: 1,377
    Good thinking, Susan! But pork???? Tired of seafood?? :laugh:
    Brian
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 17,454
    Susan just buy up several hundred, fix them like that, sell them to us, become rich and never have to talk to us again :laugh:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• :laugh: :laugh: Mickey, now that is an idea! The guy at the end of the road welded it for me and would not take any kind of payment until I was sure it suited me. ;) I love where I live!!
    Brian, I had just come off of vacation and did not have any fresh seafood :blink:
  • NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,275
    SWEET! New item for my wish list.
    Knoxville, TN
    Nibble Me This
  • Very nice, Susan. Was that the guy with the toilet planter in his front yard?
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 6 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!
  • :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    no, the one beside him :laugh: