Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Thanks for all the kitchen advice

mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Thanks for all the kitchen advice. Took me a couple days to get back to it but it pretty much got my head squared on what I want. I am going to look at the Wolf rangetop with the 4 burner, French top. You guys have me nervous on the griddle upkeep. I do a lot of sauteed chicken breasts, etc and thought it would be handy, but maybe a big flat griddle on those burners would be more useful.

Again, thanks. It's an expensive proposition and I figure this is my last "build it yourself" so want to get it right!

mShark

Comments

• I've got a griddle in the middle on the O&K....And do use it, but at my cabin I have a long cast iron griddle that will cover two burners. I can even have one side hotter than the other, at least for a while, until the heat migrates.
    If I had to give up two burners for a griddle, I wouldn't. The CI one works great.