Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Look what I found!

ResQueResQue Posts: 1,045
edited 9:44PM in EggHead Forum
I have only been a member of this forum for just over a year and have never seen this link. I was using the search and stumbled upon it:

http://www.nakedwhiz.com/WiseOneRecipes.pdf

I have looked at the Naked Whiz site many times and never saw it there or mentioned anywhere. I haven't had a chance to look at all of it but I am liking it so far.

Comments

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Thats been on my site for several years as well..just for the record....LOL...Hope you and Jess had a great holidays..
  • Jupiter JimJupiter Jim Posts: 2,729
    It is a must read, and I have spent a lot of time reading their.
    Much THANKS TO THE WHIZ. :)
    Jupiter Jim

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• ResQueResQue Posts: 1,045
    And I didn't even realize that... :ermm: I guess instead of just looking at recipes, I should look at the whole site. ;) The holiday's were good. How are you and Sally? I am going back to Restaurant Depot tomorrow, do you need anything?
  • EggNorthEggNorth Posts: 1,055
    Great link, Thanks!
    Dave
    Cambridge, Ontario - Canada
    LBGE (2010), Mini Max (2015)