Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Range vs Cooktop

mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Planning out kitchen for new house. The architect thinks I should go for a range/wall over since I'm getting, umm, older and lifting stuff out of a regular oven might get more difficult. I don't use the oven much, being an egg person of course, but I reeeallly don't like the looks of ranges. They look like the stove was decapitated! Kinda gives me the creeps. Cooktops don't look at strange to me as a range but have never really cooked on either. My knee jerk reaction is a nice 48" Wolf stove with 4-burner/griddle, but the architect does have some points. They are a pain to clean. Not the inside (self-cleaning) but the outside crevices and doors and such. Any thoughts on any of this?

Comments