Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Certified Angus Tomahawks Extravaganza

13»

Comments

• Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Hey Jason TKS. Please when you see Hoss tell him not to light any cigarretes near that lethal drinking stuff he's brewing.. :laugh:
  • Beli
    :laugh: :laugh: Mi amigo stike, ROTFWL...anyway, I've met Alaskan & I must say it'd be difficult to compete with those incredible huge......salmon.. :whistle: and a really sweet girl. We buy this cuts at a special butcher who imports them from the US, They are rather dear & not the typical everyday cut of meat obviously, Will post you the label later to get the details. Tomahawks are not typical here, but rather a conversation piece :lol: & a tasty one, We shared the bones in the end for our doggies, but I'm sure there would have been more creative ways to dispose of them, here is another pic on a normal plate:

DSCN9676.jpg
  • Beli
    TKS Bruce. Sure, my pleasure, To which fests do you normally go?
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Those things are beautiful, Beli. :)
  • Beli
    Adam, they really are, incredible taste & tenderness. All the best to you in the new year. Will post the site to stike in a while