Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

ding,ding,ding,ding...the Billionth Prime Rib Post

13»

Comments

• eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    Thank you so much Kari!

Hope to finally meet in the New Year! :)
    Happy New Year Shane! :)

It's hard trying to please everyone in my family in regard to meat temp. Some want it mooing in a pool of blood and some want to be able to hit it in the net for a goal. ;)
    Deane, go to this link and please add pics of your critters. (That ought to keep you busy for a bit).
    http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=1017526&catid=1

I'd greatly appreciate the favor my friend. :)
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,672
    :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
  • RRPRRP Posts: 20,987
    Note to readers:

This reply was purposefully left blank as I don't have a clue how to reply! :woohoo:
    L, M, S, Mini
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • troutmantroutman Posts: 498
    Happy New Year Rebecca.

Um, wow. I want to send this post to my aunts but it just wouldn't do any good. Your nephew(s), nieces, other relatives, and neighbors are lucky people. Great dinner and excellent photos. Have a great year.
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Scott, even though you're a Wolverine through and through, I'll serve you dinner if you're ever in the Dayton, Oh area!

Happy New Year! :) Go Bucks! :woohoo: