Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Bone-in Country Ribs

Medium-RareMedium-Rare Posts: 71
edited 9:05AM in EggHead Forum
Never had bone-in country style ribs. Sounded like a good cook for New Year's Day. New to PhotoBucket but I'll give it a shot.

IMG_1454.jpg

Just on the Egg.
IMG_1455.jpg

Right before the finish.
IMG_1456.jpg

Done till 180.
IMG_1457.jpg

Thanks!

Comments

• HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    Those are REAL ribs.They look GREAT!
  • thechief96thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    Welcome to the forum and it looks like you got the cook and the picture posting done right. ;)
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
  • RascalRascal Posts: 3,553
    Grate lookin' ribs! 8 - ),,, What was your choice of rub & sauce? TIA~~
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Looks like you got them "just right" - I personally prefer ribs with bones - they just seem more flavorful. These look fantastic! :)
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Mighty fine job you did there. :P Tim
  • We had some leftover rub that we put together ourselves. The sauce was some Bone Suckin Sauce we had laying around. We weren't all that motivated on New Years Day. It was a great day in Massachusetts so we decided to take advantage of the good weather.
  • Nice cook Paul...
    Country style bone in is my favorit and my "go to"
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,451
    Just do them like that: over and over. You nailed them...
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now).