Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

New Year's Eve, Eve pizza !

SmokinGuitarPlayerSmokinGuitarPlayer Posts: 697
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm cleaning off my camera and had some pics we took on the day before New Years Eve .. pizza baking at the store ... ( a continuing saga) ...

3 pies, all 50/50 King Arthur Sir Lancelot / Caputo Pizzeria dough , 60% hydration , overnight ferment and baked at 700 degrees ..took about 2.5 minutes each.

#1Mozzarella and Alta Cucina tomatoes ...

#2 BBQ Chicken Pizza - Chopped chicken breast, my newest Secret BBQ Sauce , Mozz and some of my basic rub .. (this one was better than expected only change next time I'll use a more tangy cheese ..the mozz was buried in the flavor of the sauce and chicken)

#3 featured toppings - pepperoncini, prociutto, sharp provolone and shredded mozz, Alta Cucina tomatoes

All in all another great day of pizza baking and tasting ...as usual.. everything was gone in minutes .

file.php?id=67

file.php?id=66

file.php?id=65

file.php?id=64

file.php?id=63

Comments