Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

(OT & long)A big thanks to...

"Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
my eggin buddies.My family had a great Christmas thanks to some very special friends :) Mike(PBM)and his wonderful wife Sabrina sent us some(many)gifts for our kids,as well as a very generous giftcard to help us out during a very tough time.Ted(EgginDawg)and family also helped out a bunch with a stack of giftcards :blink: I cannot thank y'all enough.I'v been working steadily,but this "new baby thing" is killin us :ohmy: ,but I wouldn't trade it for the world :woohoo: With this help,we were able to make a very special first Christmas for Cameron and a wonderful Christmas for our 7yr old Carson.To make it even more special,we(Atlanta)had our first "white Christmas" since 1821 :ohmy: Sorry to go on and on,but I really love this group of clowns that I have met since I found this forum :P Thanks for listening ;) Here's some pics.....(the first one is a slideshow,just click on it)

th_DSC_0001-1.jpg

And a few shots of the 3-4" of snow that we got.Yes,I said 3-4" :ohmy: It was like a regular blizzard here at the smokehouse :P :lol:

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0085-1.jpg

DSC_0086-1.jpg

DSC_0088-1.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0121.jpg
·

Comments

• 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Congrats to you bud. :)
    ·
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Thanks Tim :) Did the slideshow work for you?It didn't come up for me :pinch:
    ·
    No, not so far. :(
    ·
    Thanks man,I'll have to try again ;)
    ·
  • thechief96thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    Even though I haven't met you I really do want to thank you for the gift you sent me for Christmas. It was much appriciated. I have some kids in the Alabama area. Perhaps when I travel out to see them we could meet up for drink or something. I like you am in the trades. Oh by the way the slide show didn't work for me either.
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
    ·
    It's working like the Titans did today! NOT! :angry: :woohoo:
    ·
    And the niners. :angry:
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,305
    Link worked for me Doug. You boys are so dang cute!
    Lifelong friends around here. :) Glad your holiday was good.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
    Sorry,I can't get the slideshow to work,so i'll just do it this way :pinch: ;)

DSC_0001-1.jpg

DSC_0014-1.jpg

DSC_0022-1.jpg

DSC_0023-1.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0031-1.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg
    ·
    Thanks Dave,please let me know the next time that you're heading to AL.I'd love to have a beer with ya :)
    ·
    Thanks Molly,and you're right about the lifelong friends :) It just amazes me that there are so many generous people here :) I love this forum ;)
    ·
  • TNmikeTNmike Posts: 643
    Doug, the slide show worked for me also. It was kinda fast and the pics were a little small so the pics in this post was much better. Those young ones will be grown before you know it so have all of the fun with them while you can.

Happy Holidays, Mike
    ·
    Thanks Mike ;)
    ·
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Doug,

Those pictures are absolutely priceless. Much happiness to you in the New Year!
    ·
    Thank you very much Teresa :)
    ·
    Good looking kids too. I'm into grandkids now. :laugh:
    ·
    Thanks Dave,I'm not quite ready for grandkids just yet :whistle: ,but I'd still love to get together for a brew B) I'm glad that you are enjoying your elf gift :)
    ·
  • Cool pics of a white Christmas. I am jealous. Adorable pics of the boys, too. Happy Holidays to your family.
    ·
    Thank you Faith,and Happy Holiday to you and yours also :)
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,665
    Merry Christmas buddy,, great pics,, the slideshow worked for me ;)
    Hope you have a great 2011
    ·
    Thanks Pat,and I wish y'all a great new year also :)
    ·
  •  
    Very nice indeed, looks like they are having a good time.

Glad you had a good day.

My best, Kent
    ·
    Thank you Kent,and yes,they both had a great day :woohoo: It made for a wonderful Christmas for me :)
    ·
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    You have 2 handsome boys! The look on your son's face as he opened the gifts is what it's all about - God bless you and your family. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.. :)
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you & the family....thank goodness the boys look like their mother...LOL
    :woohoo: :lol: :silly: :pinch: ;) :)
    ·
  • RGBHVRGBHV Posts: 1,317
    Doug:

Blessed on both accounts - snow at Christmas and Christmas with new family members.

Happy Holidays!

Michael, Anke, Alannah, Michelle, Liam, Martin and Karin (RGBHV wife # 2)
    ·
  • on the kids faces is what IT is all about. Merry Christmas my friend.
    ·
    Thank you elzbth :)
    ·
    Thanks Kim,and you're right :lol: Happy new year buddy ;)
    ·
    Thanks Michael,and happy holidays to you and yours ;)
    ·