Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Merry Christmas

TNmikeTNmike Posts: 643
edited 1:26AM in EggHead Forum
Hope all have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. A couple of picture before the rush hits. Almost had a white Christmas morning as can be seen in the last picture. Mike

May get a little more but this is all we got for now.

• DMurfDMurf Posts: 481
    Have a very Merry Christmas!
    BBQ since 2010 - Oh my, what I was missing.
  • Mike,

Merry Christmas to you and yours. We have had a white Christmas for over a month. Y'all are welcome to it if you want.

Caledon, ON

• TNmikeTNmike Posts: 643
    Steve, Snow is just fine for a day or two. After that we are helpless, everyone is out of bread and milk. :laugh:
  • egretegret Posts: 4,066
    Merry Xmas to you and family. I suppose you have some more of that white stuff by now!?
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Merry Christmas to you too! Your tree and hearth look so that a Jim Shore nativity (I've not see one before)? It's very nice. :)
  • Merry Christmas Mike! :)
    Elizabeth I had no idea about the nativity scene so had to go look and yes it is a Jim Shore. Mrs. B. is the one that picks all of that stuff out. :) Thank you. Mike
    Thank you Rebecca. I hope you and yours had a nice one also. Mike
    The temps stayed just above freezing so didn't get much more than what was showing in the picture. Weather forecast was for ice, freezing rain, or snow. Lucked out and didn't get much of any of them. Hope your day was as good as ours. Mike
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 5,583
    Merry Christmas to you and yours, Mike.
    Thanks Gary. Hope you and yours are having a nice one also. Mike