Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

it\'s another....couple notes to self........

tjvtjv Posts: 3,331
edited 5:28PM in EggHead Forum
1. if you get up real early to cook, have a cup of coffee before going anywhere near the gas cook top......

2. DO NOT put the big arsp kettle on the cook top and then turn on the gas burner.......burner may not light right away......guessing the dog would appreciate this too........HOLY CRAP......SURPRISE.........

3. doing 1. before 2 may help prevent 2......

guess I need to call it gumbo surprise on Christmas......
www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
·

Comments

• Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 3,850
    Photo? B)
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,303
    scared myself the other night as well, was cooking and turned the burner to low, must have gone out, half hour later im sitting by the fire in the other room and i smell gas. i never hooked power to the stove so those tell tale lights dont work. of course the dog wants to see what im doing in the kitchen getting the burner off, door open, with the fireplace burning away right around the corner :ermm:
    ·
  • :ohmy: Glad to see you're still among us, Tom. :)
    ·
  • Tom, Notes to self don't help first thing in the morning unless they are recorded and play back automatically when entering the kitchen !

Merry Christmas...

·