Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT: Finally done decorating the house

FidelFidel Posts: 10,172
edited 1:05PM in EggHead Forum
I've not been posting as much as normal the past few weeks. Instead I've been spending an obscene amount of spare time putting up Christmas lights on the house.

I hope you all enjoy:

4189051802_67a0fe091e.jpg

Comments

• BigABigA Posts: 1,157
    Fidel, very nice, i hope you have music to go with those lights. :cheer:
  • Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,565
    Are you sure there is a house under all those lights???? That is absolutely beautiful. You can't ever get enough Christmas lights!!!!
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • Wow,

Hardly recognise the place!

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• FidelFidel Posts: 10,172
    When the dogs have to go out about half the time they get tied up like they've been caught in a spider web.

(It's not really mine Judy - I shamelessly stole that photo)
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 9,723
    Man! You put Clark Griswald to shame!!

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

He spends too much time concentrating on non-nutritive cereal varnish.
  • I thought I rememberd your driveway on the other side of your house? :whistle:
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 22,162
    thats really nice, i should go hang the two painted seashells i have in my rosemary tree, its that time a year again, just gotta remember to take them down by easter, hate it when people keep their decorations up all winter :laugh: :laugh:
  • Great! You have it on synchronized lighting? How many channels do you have? You must have a huge storage space! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Somehow I suspected this was baiting Stike. However, I haven't been around lately, so I wasn't sure. Nice pic to pilfer! Somebody did some work!

LR
  • That's freakin' gorgeous Fidel!!! (They have that much power to spare in Cuba?)

I'm a huge fan of Christmas light displays. Would love to do it myself one day........ one day.
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,672
    Now I gotta go buy more lights :angry:
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Is this the house next to your's?

165310_1775102178703_1273773257_32032936_1005996_n.jpg
    Actually this one is my neighbor - last year's set up

Picture-841.png
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    My neighbours toned their sh*t down when I put this display up :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:evil:
  • WWSisWWSis Posts: 1,448
    Hey, that looks like a picture I saw on the internet today! :lol: :whistle: :silly:
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    LOL, I was alittle skeptical until your admission! :woohoo:
    Reminded me of this all time classic:

Christmas Lights Gone Wild
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmgf60CI_ks

music: Wizards in Winter by Trans-Siberian Orchestra
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Nicely done Fidel,very subtle :P I went with a more simple approach this year :laugh: :silly:

ATT00006.jpg
    This is more expected at my house:

XMasLights3.jpg

XMasLights2.jpg
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Love it!!!! Do you mind if I share this with a couple of the ladies I work with - they are all about deer hunting (and take great pride in their trophy bucks hanging on their walls). :laugh:
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Dazzling! I know it took a great deal of time to put this all together - time well spent!
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    :( I'm sad. I looked and looked and looked.NOWHERE did I see 'Loney in lights! :unsure: :ermm: :huh:
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    Getting ready for the Grove,are ya??? ;)
  • mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
    That is hilarious.
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    I agree and I am so stealing it! LOL
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    So you really just went with Ditto huh? LOL