Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Coop Party going strong

Options
Village Idiot
Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I had to leave early to pick up my wife at the airport. Stopped by the house to switch cars, and posted a quickie for you. More later.

coop1.jpg

Dripping Springs, Texas.
Just west of Austintatious

Comments

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Thanks Gary! I can tell it's still early as everyone is still upright! :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • SWOkla-Jerry
    Options
    Oh how I wish I was there. Have fun guys and dont freeze it off tonight. :woohoo:
  • Beanie-Bean
    Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Options
    Yep, we were asking about you tonight. That's me in the pic holding the plate talking with Beli and his family. Everything was great--the weather, the food, and the company.

Made a day trip of it, and drove out to Houston this afternoon. Just made it back a short while ago, but really a great trip!
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    So nice to see Mike. What a party.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.