Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Slippin slide

Eggspert
Eggspert Posts: 142
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I hope everyone is safe in Georgia today. Just drove to work and its slicker than owl sh*t out there.

Be Safe!

Comments

• stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    up here we call that a 'dusting' :laugh:

glad you got to work ok.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • Fish truck on the job in Blacksburg Va.
    2pq5dmo.jpg
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Yes but you Yankees run & hide when you hear banjo music.... :lol: :silly: :pinch: :);)
  • stike
    we had school one day after getting 18 inches of snow the night previous. roads cleared by 6am, kids off to school. talk about disappointed kids :laugh:
  • stike
    we don't run out of fear... :laugh:
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    you just enjoy the chase...LOL

clearly getting OT here... :lol: :pinch:
  • Hic
    Hic Posts: 350
    Snows a lot easier to drive in than this ice, especially since they don't do a lot of sanding. I spent my first 33 years in Mass, but I'm afraid to drive on these icey roads. I read in the Altanta paper there were over 1000 accident since yesterday in the metro area......yikes! :ohmy:

Large, medium, small and a mini. Egg'n, golfing, beer drinking, camping and following football and baseball.
    Atlanta NOTP suburbia.

• stike
    ot, yes. because sliding on ice is so very ON topic. :laugh:

(i am curious as to why someone with a banjo might chase someone who does not wish to hear the banjo. perhaps the banjo owner is interested in a 'purty mouth', as legend often might have it)
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    As I recall, the "purty mouth" quote was from Deliverance, which I believe was filmed primarily in North Georgia. It true that them good ol' boys was the original North Georgia Eggers?

Just askin'...... :laugh:

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut