Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

My Elf "HOSSED " me

rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
edited 11:41PM in EggHead Forum
Hoss thank you very much for the Rubs,cheeses,wickles,and your own concoction!!These will all be enjoyed very much!!I am having problems with my Photobucket account, will post pics when it works.Thanks again Hoss,I will eat well!!

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE

Comments

• rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    100-1.jpg
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    WHEW!!! In was gettin nervous that it was lost in Neverland! Hope ya like it! :)
    That "concoction" is Homemade Watermelon Rind Pickles. :)
  • rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    Hoss I haven't had the wpr since my Grandma passed 20 years ago and I love them!Everything was very well thought out and I will put it all to good use.All of your concoctions are a big hit in our house.Thanks again .

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE
    Hope you like em.Merry Christmas. :)
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Nice Dale! I love the Rendevous rub. It is made for pork but we like it on chicken. Or you can do the original 'Voux appetizer of smoked sausage, cheddar cheese and dill pickles, all sprinkled with the rub. Hoss is a good man!
    :blush: I sometimes run it through a coffee grinder to make it finer.I DO love the taste. :) Dancin Pigs is my fave.I guess cause I won my first comp with it,years ago! :laugh: