Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

No Blizzard in Colorado

BeakerBeaker Posts: 293
edited 3:16AM in EggHead Forum
Made Meatballs today on the Large...found I did not have any of the chili powder that I normally use so had to wing it in the CrockPot, made it too dang HOT!! Meatballs turned out really good though.
Hope I do this right...only the 2nd time I am posting pics in my post...IMG_8028.jpg;IMG_8030.jpg;IMG_8033.jpg;IMG_8041.jpg;IMG_8053.jpg;IMG_8059.jpg;IMG_8071.jpg;IMG_8094.jpg;IMG_8104.jpg;IMG_8114.jpg

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Yea, it was in the 50's toward the afternoon.
    Why the crockpot.... :whistle:
    Looks like some good meals Brian!!
    Have a great week!!
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • BeakerBeaker Posts: 293
    Crockpot leaves me room for mistakes. Unless I make the chili too is blazin...Still learning the egg...
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Great photos!! I haven't egged meatballs - YET. Yours look great and I am inspired to take meatballs to our next potluck lunch at work. ;)
  • BeakerBeaker Posts: 293
    Thanks! They were really good...but...I must confess...I forgot the binder. i remebered just before I rolled the next to last ball! Oops!