Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

My Elf Delivered

BoxerpapaBoxerpapa Posts: 989
edited 7:48AM in EggHead Forum
Thanks Richard FL for the great rubs. Think I will try one out tonight on my tritip. Don't know which one I want to try first...advice? Posting this a little early, but I will be in and out the next few weeks and wanted to make sure to give credit where credit is due

393692723.jpg
393692721.jpg
393692715.jpg

Comments

• Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 8,203
    Glad everything got there OK. For the tritip I would use either Kona Koffee or Chipotle, but not mixed. First choice would be chipotle until you get used to the different flavors. The garlic will also go with the chipotle. Happy Holidays!
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Man what a haul! You did real good. ;)
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,593
    Richard is a good elf ;)
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

•  
    You are going to love the rubs, Richard does a great job.

GG
  • I must say, it was great on my tritip last night. Can't wait to try the Kona
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    Lucky dog!!! Richard makes for a very good Santa!!