Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Happy Thanksgiving Eggheads!!!

Options
highpress
highpress Posts: 694
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey guys! It's been a while since i've posted anything, work/baby keeping me pretty busy. Although this past Friday i found out that Ryan will be having a baby sister. As some of you may remember Kelly is pregnant with #2. We had our 20 week sonogram last week. Anyways, i had some down time today and thought i'd say hi, wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and throw up a few pics.

Big thanks to Mad Max and TNW for all the turkey info and excellent turkey guide. I am doing a 20lb MM turkey. It looks gorgeous, it's been on the egg since 9am. I've been reading up for the past week in anticipation of the big day so far things seem to be going well. Unfortunately i just broke my camera a few minutes ago, and can't take a pic of the turkey on the egg. I'm hoping to fix the camera but i broke the plastic flap that holds the batteries in... Anyways, here's a few pics of some recent cooks, hope everyone has a good thanksgiving, god bless everyone!

DSCN2404-1.jpg

DSCN2410.jpg

DSCN2414.jpg

DSCN2357.jpg

DSCN2418.jpg

DSCN2409.jpg

DSCN2424.jpg

DSCN2423.jpg

Comments