Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Camp Eggers, Afghanistan

MetalheadMetalhead Posts: 668
edited 3:37AM in EggHead Forum
I'm watching the Today Show and I see a bunch of U.S. Soldiers at a base called Camp Eggers. This cannot be a coincidence. The legacy of the EGG is worldwide.

My goodness, I knew that I was in an ELITE group of people, I just didn't know how elite.

Happy Thanksgiving to all on this day, and especially to all my brothers and sisters in arms doing the duty they volunteered for.

:lol: :cheer: :lol: :cheer: :P :lol: :cheer: :lol: :cheer: :lol: :cheer:

Comments

• fieroguyfieroguy Posts: 777
    Jan - Camp Eggers was named for Capt. Daniel W. Eggers who was killed by an I.E.D. on May 29, 2004.
  •  
    Happy Thanksgiving to all our troups and their families. Our prayers for a safe and enjoyable day.

Kent
  • I didnt really think it was named for the egg. I'm glad I know the real meaning.