Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

My wife's a peach...

jeffinsgfjeffinsgf Posts: 1,259
edited 12:33AM in EggHead Forum
My birthday is coming up next week. In a long list of incredible birthday surprises, this year's ranks near the top. One of the leading restaurateurs in the city, who happens to be a devoted Egghead, is coming to the house to give me a half day cooking lesson Sunday. The plan is to spend a considerable portion of the time teaching me to be a better saucier. I'm stoked.

• MickeyMickey Posts: 17,623
    Congradulations on picking an outstanding wife ;)
    Take lots of notes and pictures please.
    Happy Birthday
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• fire eggerfire egger Posts: 1,124
    Very cool B-day present, your a lucky man!!!
    As Mickey said, we expect to hear all about it!!
  • jeffinsgf wrote:
    My wife's a peach...

If you bite too deep, you'll chip a tooth?

Awesome gift!
  • wow!
    got some new Egg sauce pans picked out? ;)
  • Definitely sounds like a keeper! Look forward to hearing how it goes.
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    You have a very thoughtful wife! Take care of her! ;)
  • jeffinsgfjeffinsgf Posts: 1,259
    I hope I can remember to stop and take some snaps once in a while. I always enjoy them when I do, but I seem to get caught in the moment and forget the camera. I'll make an effort.
    I can promise you'll hear about it. Like I told Mickey, I'll try to get some pics, too.
    Think we'll do the saucin' inside. Then when I know what I'm doing, I'll try to Egg-ify it. :woohoo:
    Sold out football game tickets, Richard Petty's NASCAR Experience, SCUBA trips...she's a birthday fairy deluxe. Always...always...catches me by surprise.
    I do my best! :lol: